Multiple UFO sightings have been reported over the decades. However, none were acknowledged by the officials.
The Betz family residing in Jacksonville discovered a peculiar object in the forest. They were utterly shocked when they stumbled upon it as it seemed quite strange to them. They, however, brought it home so they could show it to the rest of their friends and family members. However, they started noticing certain strange things about the said object.
The object I am referring to is known as the ‘Betz Sphere’. It is quite popular amid people who believe in extraterrestrial life. The object received quite a lot of criticism, and the officials refused to acknowledge it.
Following are nine fascinating facts you probably did not know about the mysterious Betz Sphere. Let’s have a look at them, shall we?
1) One fine day the members of the Betz family were walking in the woods around their property when they spotted a peculiar-looking metallic sphere, about the size of a bowling ball.
2) According to one of the family members, the ball started humming and moving on its own when they brought it home.
3) The Betz family soon realised that it was not an ordinary object but an extraterrestrial device.
4) Moreover, it started vibrating and emitting high-pitched sounds. According to the family members, their dogs ran away from the house after hearing those sounds.
5) The US Navy inspected the metallic sphere, but they announced that it did not belong to any other world. They said that it was nothing but a massive gimmick; someone bounced it in the forest.
6) Multiple ufologists started hounding the Betz family. They would get uncountable calls 24 hours a day. This particular finding disrupted their peace, and they stopped responding to the press.
7) The US officials stated that the sphere moved on its own because of the uneven surface of the house.
8) A panel of ufologists wanted to take a look at the sphere. Hence, one of the most famous ufologists of all time, J. Allen Hynek, inspected the orb. He and his colleagues were unimpressed with the ball and agreed with the Navy that it was indeed man-made.
9) The people who were curious about the metallic orb kept contacting the Betz family. They eventually got tired of the drama and stopped welcoming people into their home.
We have no idea if the Betz Sphere is indeed an alien object or not. However, it gained quite a lot of attention back when it was initially discovered. Multiple UFO sightings have been reported over the decades. However, none were acknowledged by the officials. It seems as if they do not want us to know about extraterrestrial life. Anything is possible, though. We cannot ignore the fact that there are over 2 trillion galaxies in the universe. There must be other people like us somewhere in space. There are endless possibilities, and that is why NASA, along with various other organizations, are still trying to find evidence of life in space.